ONLY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! $50 none refundable fee
and I will add you on our waiting list.
****Before submitting an application please read all about price and payment process. Please take the time to submit a full application. One liners or short applications will not be accepted.
We ask these questions to assure our pups are getting the best homes possible. So please be thorough with your application. Thorough applications show us how interested and serious you are!
Please, before reaching out and going through this process, make sure everyone in your household is in agreement of a new fur baby.
We do require a $50.00, to keep you on a line for our future available puppies, non-refundable fee to submit an application.
1. Please tell us your first and last name include your phone number, address and email address and list who your veterinary clinic is.
2. Please tell us why you are interested in buying a puppy.What puppy are you interested in? Or if unborn yet, is there a specific coat, color, or gender you are looking for?
3. Please tell us about you, your home, family and other pets. We always want to make sure our babies are living in the best environment.
4. Buying a puppy is a very big step and always needs to be taken seriously.
5.Are you allowed to have pets where you live? If you are in an apartment or renting a home, we want to make sure you are allowed to have your new puppy.
6. Will you need your puppy shipped or will you be flying/driving? Puppy nanny's are an additional $450.00 - $650.00 depending on your location.But you free to pick up the puppy from Las Vegas.
7. How did you hear about us?
8. Have you reviewed our prices as well?
9. Are you willing to sign our contract that comes with the puppy? This is very important and absolutely necessary for purchase our puppy.
10. We always ask that the buyer stay in contact with us. We love watching our babies grow! Are you willing to stay in contact with us?
11. If you have contacted any other breeders about purchasing one of their pups please inform us! We do not want to get in the way of another breeders sale. If you have purchased any of your current chihuahuas from a breeder please tell us who the breeder is.
12. Are you experienced with this breed ? Are you aware chihuahuas fontanelles sometimes don't close? This is 100% normal and does NOT mean your puppy has any health issues.
We have long wait lists for our pups. We don't always have what everyone wants or we may not have a pup available for you for a while depending where you are on the list.
Are you willing to be patient on our list? If you find a pup before we have one for you,
we just ask that you email us and let us know so we can remove your name from our list.
To submit an application, please copy and paste the application to an email and fill out then email your application to [email protected] and please send $50.00 application fee through PayPal.(scroll down).
$50 Application fee
$50 Application fee
We decide to make our waiting list .We do require a $50.00 non-refundable fee to submit an application, to keep you on a line for our future available puppies .You can subscribe for free our email notification. We always update all our subscribers on our future breeding and available puppies.
Please click on "Add to cart "and submit the payment by PayPal